Tickets for the Men’s Tournament will start to be mailed or made available for download from your T20 World Cup Ticketing Account starting in July 2020.
TOP TIPS TO ENJOY YOUR T20 WORLD CUP EXPERIENCE AT THE GABBA:
1. CHECK MATCH TIMES AND WEATHER BEFORE YOU GO
2. ARRIVE EARLY & PACK LIGHT TO PREPARE FOR SECURITY CHECKS – GATES OPEN 2 HOURS BEFORE & BRING AS LITTLE WITH YOU AS POSSIBLE
3. STAY HYDRATED AND PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE SUN
4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR TICKETS – BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE & PRINT YOUR PDF TICKETS BEFORE YOU LEAVE
5. HAVE A GREAT TIME! SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH #T20WORLDCUP
Gates open 2 hours before the start of the match.
For Doubleheader match days, gates open 2 hour before the start of the first match and remain open for the duration of the session.
Fans will be required to go through security checks before accessing the venue.
Arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time to enter and find your seat before the match starts. Check out the Prohibited Items & Behavior list below for what you should leave at home!
On-site Venue Ticket Box Office Locations
The Ticket Box Offices (TBO) are located at Gate 1, Gate 2, Gate 4, Gate 7 and Gate 9.
Ticket Box Office T20WC Ticket Pick Ups
Pre-purchased tickets can ONLY be picked up at the Ticket Box Office by the person who made a T20 World Cup account and purchased the tickets. Government issued photo I.D and the credit card used to purchase will need to be presented at the Ticket Box Office for pick up.
Ticket Box Office Hours
The Ticket Box Office will be operational for ticket sales and pick up on venue match days only. The TBO will open 2 hours before the start of the match and will remain open until approximately 30 minutes before match end.
|Date||Match||Day||Match Start Time||Gate Open Time||Ticket Box Office Opening Time|
|Oct-31||PAK v NZ
AUS v A1
|Nov-02||NZ v A1||Mon||TBC||TBC||TBC|
|Nov-04||ENG v AFG||Wed||TBC||TBC||TBC|
Child & Infant Policy
Infants under 2 years of age are admitted free into the venue but must not occupy a seat. Child ticket pricing applies to those aged 2-16 years at the time of the match.
For more information, please read our Child & Infant Ticket Policy.
Large items including prams and oversized bags that cannot be stowed under your seat may be left at Gate 2, 4, 7 and 9 Match Offices. All care is taken for the items; however, no responsibility is taken for items that may be damaged or lost. Fans cloaking items will be issued with a ticket that they are required to present when collecting their items on departure from the venue.
Fold Up Chairs
Fold up chairs are not permitted in any seating area at the Gabba.
There is no storage location on-site in which to leave any fold up chairs.
Food & Beverage
There is a variety of food and beverage options available with 37 food and beverage outlets including cafes and 30 fixed bar outlets.
The Gabba has water bubblers available around the venue:
Fans are permitted to bring their own food and drinks for personal consumption provided there is no alcohol, cans or glass included.
If you wish to exit and re-enter the Gabba at any time during the match, please retain your ticket for scanning upon exit and re-entry.
For more information, please read our Ticket Pass Out Policy.
The Gabba is a smoke-free venue.
Fans must exit the venue if they wish to smoke. This includes e-cigarettes.
Please ensure you keep your event ticket to be scanned upon exit and re-entry to the venue.
There are no ATMs available inside the stadium. All merchandise and catering outlets are equipped with EFTPOS facilities
First Aid facilities are available at Gate 2, Gate 4, Gate 7 and Gate 9.
Lost & Found Property
Items left at the venue on match days can be collected from the Gabba Office at Gate 7 during regular business hours.
Selected ICC T20 World Cup merchandise will be available for purchase at The Gabba on match day.
Prohibited & Restricted Items
To ensure the comfort and safety of fans, staff and event participants, the following items are not permitted into the Gabba:
- Dangerous items/weapons (including but not limited to firearms, explosive, knives, flares, fireworks and laser pointers)
- Commercial video/photographic/audio equipment
- Illegal drugs or alcohol not purchased within venue
- Large banners and large flag sticks above 1.6 m in length
- Promotional or commercial material
- Offensive or political signage
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicle
- Metal cans or glass bottles
- Animals other than service animals
- Inflatable items, including beach balls
- Balls, including, but not limited to, tennis, cricket or footballs
- Compressed gas cannisters and other flammable items
- Musical instruments unless otherwise previously arranged and approved
- Eskies of larger dimensions (minimum 35 cm height, 20 cm width and 30 cm length)
- Obstructing entrances, exits, isles and stairwells
- Obstructing the view of other spectators
- Throwing of objects
- Standing on seats; climbing within the venue or damaging property
- Smoking within the venue
- Offensive or threatening conduct
- Sexist/racist/homophobic language or gestures
- Public nudity or indecency
- Entering the playing area or other restricted zones
- Being noticeably under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Engage in any form of betting or gambling related to cricket
- Offering goods or services for sale
- Umbrellas are not to be raised in venues where they obstruct the view of other spectators
- Prams/Stollers – Check info above for specific venue information
Ticket Refund Policy
The Ticket Refund Policy applies in respect of all Matches of the ICC T20 World Cup 2020. This Ticket Refund Policy sets out the circumstances in which the Ticket Purchaser may be eligible for a Ticket refund. For more information on which matches qualify for a Ticket refund please visit our T20 World Cup Ticket Refund page or to read the full Policy, please read our Ticket Refund Policy.
Authorised Ticket Sellers
The ICC T20 World Cup 2020 wants to remind fans around the country that the only way to ensure they receive legitimate tickets at the official sale price is to purchase via our authorised ticketing sellers.
Fans who purchase tickets from unauthorised resellers risk paying too much and having their tickets to matches cancelled, which is why it is important to only purchase from the ICC T20 World Cup’s authorised ticket sellers. A full list of authorised ticket sellers is available HERE.
Please be aware that the ICC T20 World Cup 2020 has NO obligation to honour tickets purchased from or through unauthorised sellers. If you have an issue with tickets purchased through an unofficial agency, please return to the point of purchase. If you attend the Event with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised seller such as Ticketmaster Resale, Viagogo, Tickets, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia, Ticket Merchant, Ticket Blaster, TicketBis, Queenoftickets or any other unauthorised re-sellers, you may be refused entry to the Event.
Don’t be caught. Buy your tickets ONLY from an authorised ticket seller.